Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Appaloosa



Great! I love westerns. But not all of them. Most are just non plot "shoot em ups" but as you might learn by reading some of these blogs. I really enjoy a good story. And this one is great. Its one of those dont see it coming kind of movies. Kind of keeps you guessing until the very last scene.

When I watched it the first time, it literally made me yell "YEA!" a couple times. Not because of the action (but dont let me talk that down - I mean, what do you expect? The best gunmen of the west get together, there is some pretty awesome scenes) but because of the plot. Its a really sweet movie if you are looking for some "brotherhood" type themes. Highly recommended.

My Favorite Quote from the movie:
What do you suppose those two on the top of the ridge are doing?
Dont know...
Suppose we go find out...
Can I finish my coffee first?

No comments:

Post a Comment