Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Blog


Hello all. I just have felt convicted to do this for awhile. I enjoy writing but usually feel i need some sort of objective. I also enjoy movies...why not combine my two loves.
So the goal of this blog is to simply give my personal opinion on movies. Sometimes they may just simply be I like/dislike. Other times i feel I might be able to elaborate a little more on spiritual aspects and how they can apply.
The bottom line is not that I am some professional movie critic, i just think that I would enjoy this.
Also, like I said before, i just enjoy movies...most of the time i dont think it would be surprising to see each blog start with...Awesome! or Great!
; > )

2 comments:

  1. I think it would only be appropriate for the first review to be on Twilight.

    ReplyDelete